November 30 – December 31, 2013
The Holiday spirit is very much alive in the Blue Mountain Village during FROST FRENZY starting with so many FREE activities including FIREWORKS every Saturday at 8pm all month long!
• Festive Family Fireworks Every Saturday night over the Mill Pond (Nov 30th, Dec 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th)
• Christmas Eve Family Fireworks – December 24th at 8pm over the Mill Pond
• Horse & Wagon Rides in the Village – every Saturday & Sunday from 1-4pm
• Santa Claus in the Village – every Saturday & Sunday from 1-4pm
• Guided Snowshoeing Every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30am, weather permitting – meet outside the Columbia Store in the Village Plaza (rentals available at Activity Central)
• Extended Shopping hours 10am-9pm (over 40 shops and restaurants)
• Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster ($) open Friday-Sunday
• Plunge! Aquatic Centre ($) - indoor and outdoor pools, waterslide, rope swing and hot tubs – Friday-Sunday until Dec. 21, everyday from Dec. 22. – March 31.
• New Year's Eve Fireworks at 9pm over the Mill Pond and main event Fireworks over the Mountain at midnight